Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ODST LAN PARTY!!!

So, I pre-ordered my copy of ODST last Friday at the Gametop where they filmed the first two episode of the Guild S3 Ep. 1&2 and the manager told me they were going to have a LAN party on the day of the release. I didn't know what it was and i asked, he told me it's when thay hook up 360's together to play co-op. AWESOME!!!!!

Here comes Monday and I'm off to Gamestop to the ODST LAN Party! Arrive, it's pretty meh, some kids here and there, but the Gamestop crew welcomed me with open arms. Told them thanks for doing this(Apparently the boss had no clue they were doing this, so keep it on the DL) and proceeded to get my Halo ODST on.

Picked a map got my bro to play with me and the match begins. 5 minutes later and were destroyed by the Covenant. As I stood there in sheer awe of what just happened I thought of only one thing. BUNGIE WANTS TO KILL YOU!!!!!! Well, with the Covenant anyways. So I started another match with 4 peeps and it was on. Beat the 5 minute make, alright doing better than last time. Then they turn on a skull and not the one I wanted(then again
I don't want any skulls on, but they are). Granade Happy, oh shit. As i looked up at the Fiery Blu Balls of Death, all i can say was "Tonight we fight in the shade.....of blue balls. And that lasted a couple minutes and i was still alive! 30min past and were still going strong, untill we finish the round and 4 skulls are turned on. FUCK. Screw it we got two lives left and it's ONLY 4 skulls. 2minutes in 0 lives 1 man down, shit. The rest of the team went on and we kicked major ass utill they got reinforcement and I was the LAST MAN STANDING. Oh great, Im the only one left. I thought shoud i imply strategy and hide and shoot or Leroy Jenkins it in my last hoorahh. LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap i'm not dead, i chucked grenades like crazy and hit with each one. Started gunning every last Covenant till there were three of those giant monkey looking things left. My SMG ran out of ommo and i was down to my pistol and one clip. Headshot city, almost, see two of them were still wearing helmets and i cound get any head shot. So, i manged to take one down which gave me a plasma, i picked it up chucked it at them stuck one and knocked off the others helmet. Out of ammo, I ran like hell searching for any type of weapon! Turned around and he had leaped towards me like an fucking L4D Hunter, had no ammo so i pistol whipped that thing to death! Pretty much out of health and seeing red i had beat the round by myself. Next round we got slaughtered, it was so much fun!!!(Got an achievement too, but wasn't my profile, damn it). After the match I blinked and it was a dry blink, apparently i hadn't blinked through the whole match.

Finally the last 15min was upon us and i got my bro to get in line while i played a little DJ Hero(not bad, needs to be played on a table while standing. I tried to get everyone to dance, but it was an epic fail). Finally 10sec left as everyone counted down and got there recites ready. HALO 3 ODST TIME!!!

And now i'm home writing this.......WTF, i should be playing. Last sentence, playing now.

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to pus the pics up so here there are. http://www.flickr.com/photos/37911955@N02/sets/72157622305931019/

    ReplyDelete